Most residential properties with landscapes also have a certain amount of outdoor lighting on them. The right kind of garden and yard lighting can go a long way in enhancing the beauty of your property and makes these outdoor spaces more usable after dark. Apart from that, well-lit spaces help keep your property more secure as that deters trespassers, burglars and vandals from entering your property.
Landscape lighting is generally part of a larger landscape design and installation project. But many property owners also opt for outdoor lighting upgrades. Nite FX Landscape Lighting provides excellent solutions to customers across Dallas, Allen, Frisco, McKinney, Rockwall, and Garland, as well as Carrollton, Plano, Grapevine and Highland Park.
Why Hire An Outdoor Lighting Company?So why should you hire a specialized landscape lighting company for the job when your landscapers may be able to provide the exact same services? Take a look at why:
- These companies specialize in garden lighting; they know the type of options that are available and what the pros and cons of all these products are. They also have the knowledge and skill as well as the resources to install these lights in an efficient manner
- They can provide you with detailed advice about which installation will work best for your landscape
- The experts work closely with you to understand what your specific preferences are, and will then provide solutions that fit in with your requirements
- They have all the necessary resources to handle the job in the best possible way
- Energy-efficient fixtures will be used in the installations
- They will work on a detailed exterior lighting plan
Aspects That Lighting Designers Take Into AccountWhen landscape lighting experts are handling this job, they take a number of factors into account, such as:
- The layout of the yards and gardens
- Outdoor features that exist on the property
- The design and placement of installations such as pathways, walkways etc.
- Underwater lighting for water features
- Decorative elements and trees present in the landscaping
- Colors and textures of different plantings and trees
- Client preferences and lighting
- Landscape lighting cost and your budget
Benefits Of LED Lights In Landscaping ApplicationsMost landscape lighting companies now recommend the use of LED outdoor lighting fixtures. These are energy-efficient features that can provide light for up to 40,000 hours. While the upfront cost of LED bulbs is very high in comparison to standard bulbs, since they last for so long and are 80% more energy-efficient than standard bulbs, they provide value for money.
Always opt for the services of a credible company like Nite FX Landscape Lighting to provide you the kind of solutions you need. They will provide customized options at pricing that fits into your budget. Well-planned lighting installations add to the beauty and functionality of your landscaping and encourage you to use these spaces much more than you did before. Not only does well-lit landscapes add to the curb appeal of your property, but increases its value as well.
LED Landscape Lighting
Low Voltage Lighting