Landscapes are almost an integral aspect of most homes and there is a distinct reason for that. Gardens and yards add openness to your home and the greenery is a welcome sight. These outdoor spaces also become the perfect relaxation and entertainment zone. In fact, well-planned landscapes encourage you to use these spaces more. However, just having the right features there isn’t sufficient. You need to ensure that these spaces have the right type of lighting.
LED Landscape Lighting
That will only add to the functionality of these spaces and make them more usable and appealing even after dark. Companies like Nite FX Landscape Lighting provide excellent outdoor LED lighting solutions to their customers across Dallas, Allen, Frisco, McKinney, and Rockwall, as well as Garland, Carrollton, Plano, Grapevine and Highland Park. So why it is that landscape lighting companies are propagating the use of these specific lighting systems?
Why Opt For LED?The upfront pricing of LED bulbs is significantly higher than that of standard bulbs. Despite this fact, most companies recommend the use of these fixtures and there are a number of reasons for it:
- LED bulbs are 80% energy-efficient and that translates into long term savings
- Since you don’t have to replace these bulbs for decades, they become a low-maintenance option too
- LED lighting is eco-friendly
- They are available in a range of colors and glows
- Installation is easy
- No special fittings or fixtures are required to fit these bulbs
- They throw a very cool light and do not impact the surrounding temperature. In addition, they become the ideal installations near bushes as there is no heat that will impact the plants and leaves
Places You Can Install LED LightingMany people wonder where they can install these lights and want to know what kind of outdoor lighting installations they are suitable for. LED yard lights can be used:
- To light the exterior walls of your home; they are perfect for lighting up features such as veneers, pillars, entryways, brick veneers as well as natural stone facades etc.
- You are sure to host BBQ parties and cookouts on your deck and patio; and you do need a sufficient amount of light in these places. LED lights are perfect for these spaces too.
- You can choose to have LED lights installed on your garden steps & pathways and walkways- it’s important to ensure that these features are well lit and LED lighting systems are a good choice in this application too. Using these on pathways and walkways is a good way to add sufficient lighting to navigate the landscaping.
Hire a Credible Outdoor Lighting CompanyIn addition, these lights can be added to outdoor kitchen areas, as well as to light water features like fountains, rock waterfalls, ponds and streams etc. When you are getting these installations, it’s important that you hire the services of a company like Nite FX Landscape Lighting for the job. This will ensure that the best materials will be used in the LED garden lighting job and that the project will be completed on time.
Low Voltage Lighting